Edius Pro 8.5 software almost use all over the world for video editing or movie mixing projects. Edius pro 8.5 in software which you will get more useful features and tools that are needed for video editing projects. Edius software in you can easily install 3rd party plugins to creating beautiful video editing and movie mixing projects.
Edius Pro 8.5 Software in your can easily make it perfect professional HD and 4k Wedding or Event’s video editing projects because Edius pro 8.5 is the latest version of grass valley company and in this version HD and 4k video is supported.
Edius Pro 8.5 Features:
- Supported Superior 4K/Ultra Studio 4K/HD.
- Supported higher resolution 1024×768 32-bit in Direct3D 9 or later.
- Supported Edit Media Files Diff Resolution From to 24×24/4K To 2K.
- Supported Large Quantity Image in ( JPG, PNG, TGA, DPX ) And Others.
- Supported High-Quality Slow Motion.
- Supported High-Quality Resolution.
Edius Pro 8.5 Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later) Windows 8/8.1/10 64-bit.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM Minimum Required.
- 4K projects: 8 GB or more RAM Required.
- Hard Disk: 6 GB Space is Required For Installation.
- Video Card: For Normal Project Minimum 512MB.
- Video Card: For Hd Project Minimum 1GB.
- Video Card: For 4K Project Minimum 2GB.
Edius Pro 8.5 Technical Details:
- Software Name: Edius Pro 8
- Full Size: 529MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer/ Full Standalone Setup
- Company: Grass Valley
How to Install And Register Edius Pro 8.53 For Lifetime:
- Install Edius Pro 8.5.3 in You Pc
- Open the Activator folder
- Now open the pass notepad document
- Copy the password from the document.
- Open the “Edius 8 Offline Activator.exe” and then paste the password here. And click the below button Active E8.
- Now go to your right side computer taskbar icon and click the “show hidden icon” and click the “GV License Manager/Offline Activation/Register Activation File.
- Now will be open the popup page of your computer.
- Now go to “C/program files/grass valley/GV License Manager” and select the response.key and click the open button.